Berlin today, London tomorrow, New York the day after - businesspersons, globetrotters and pilots have long been travelling back and forth between different time zones. By displaying two time zones, GMT watches fulfil the needs of a sophisticated society in an era of global communication. The caliber Laco 93, a mechanical movement with automatic winding mechanism is a guarantee for precision. It is based on the tried and trusted caliber ETA 2893-2, ticking behind a solid steel case back decorated with an aircraft relief. Both Frankfurt GMT models have black leather straps and are supplied in a modern silver gift box with a "Remove before flight" keyring. The box also includes a coloured nylon band and a strap changing tool.
Made in Germany.
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT LACO 93
BASIC MOVEMENT ETA 2893-2,
- STAINLESS STEEL, Ø 43 MM, STRAP LUG 20 MM, WATERPROOF UP TO 20 ATM, DOUBLE DOMED ANTI-REFLECTIVE SAPPHIRE GLAS, STAINLESS STEEL SCREWED BASE WITH AIRCRAFT RELIEF, INTERNAL ROTATABLE BEZEL, TWO PROTECTED AND SCREWED CROWNS
- BLACK, ARAB NUMERALS AND INDICES WITH SUPERLUMINOVA C3 LUMINOUS COATING, WHITE MINUTE SCALE
- HOUR AND MINUTE WITH LUMINOUS COATING THERMALLY BLUED, SECOND HAND WITH LUMINOUS COATING AND AIRCRAFT, HAND FOR SECOND TIME ZONE COATED IN SUPERLUMINOVA ORANGE LUMINOUS MATERIAL
- BLACK, WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER STRAP, STAINLESS STEEL BUCKLE, LUG WIDTH 20 MM, INCLUDES SECOND WRISTBAND IN GREY/ORANGE NYLON
- ALUMIMIUM BOX INCL. TOOL FOR REPLACING STRAP AND KEY CHAIN
- 43,0 MM
- 12,50 MM
- LUG WIDTH:
- 20,0 MM
- LUG TO LUG:
- 50,0 MM
- UP TO 20 ATM