Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG1000-1A3Casio G-Shock
Call for best pricing: 1-800-486-3996
Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG1000-1A3
Over the years, G-SHOCK watches have added many innovative construction and design features to their outstanding shock resistance. Notably, the G-SHOCK GW-A1100,*1 designed to meet the needs of free-flying pilots, and the G-SHOCK GWN-1000,*2 useful for performing missions in rough seas, have been very well received as analog watches that offer the ultimate in toughness.
*1 Features Triple G Resist reinforced construction to resist shocks, centrifugal force and vibrations
*2 Equipped with a Triple Sensor for determining compass bearing, atmospheric pressure/altitude, and temperature.
The new G-SHOCK GWG-1000 was designed for deserts, mud, and other tough environments, and it is packed with features that deliver the toughness needed for use in harsh land environments.
In addition to offering shock resistance, the watch is constructed for mud resistance and is ready to withstand working amid mud and rubble. The buttons are protected against the entry of mud, to ensure that essential functions are available at all times. The watch offers vibration resistance to withstand vibration from rough road drive or other heavy duty operations. These features give the watch toughness that the user can depend on in various challenging situations.
The new watch has a compass bearing readout to help users pinpoint the right direction and a barometer which is useful for predicting changes in weather. These readings enable the wearer to quickly assess natural conditions.
The watch design features large hour and minute hands with large index marks and a front button, expressing the toughness of G-SHOCKwatches while offering practical readability and enhanced operability.
From construction through features and design, the G-SHOCK GWG-1000 is in every way designed to withstand harsh environments.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for sfts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
- Vibration Resistant - Alpha Gel (R)
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- 200M Water Resistant
- Fly-back Function
- Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft)
Measuring unit: 1m (5ft)
Hand indication of altitude differential
Manual memory measurements: up to 30 records (each including altitude, date and time)
Auto log data: High altitude, Low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative decent
Others: Relative altitude reading (+/-100m to +/-1000M), selectable measurement interval (5-seconds or 2-minutes)