Casio G-Shock G-Lide Ana-Digital GAX100MB-4ACR
G-SHOCK G-LIDE has long been a favorite choice among the world's top surfers and street sports athletes, and these new additions for 2016 promise to maintain that tradition.
The new GAX-100 combination model provides the best of both analog and digital formats. Large hour markers, hour hand, and minute hand contribute to easy reading. The arrow shaped minute hand and the contrasting color of the analog hands provide at-a-glance readings even while paddling or waiting the next wave. Surfing-oriented functions include Tide Graph, Moon Data, and temperature measurement. Just about everything about this watch is designed to support activities on the summer seas. An analog Tide Graph feature provides an intuitive readout of current time conditions when you need it.
Three additional models come with marbled finishes that mix blue, green, or red in ways that are similar to popular surf board color combinations. The lustrous finish of the blue, green, and red colors enable easy cleaning when soiled by board wax, etc.
- Case/bezel material: Resin, Band Material: Resin.
- Shock Resistant.
- 200M Water Resistant.
- Magnetic Resistant.
- Analog and digital time display.
- Hourly Time Signal.
- 1/1000th Second Stopwatch w/Speed Indicator.
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow.
- World Time with 29 times zones, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping.
- Moon data including moon age of date and moon phase graph.
- Tide graph.
- 5 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm.
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999.
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Countdown timer.
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- 12/24 Hour Formats.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Battery: CR1220.
- Approx. battery life: 3 years.
- Size:55 X 51.2 X 16.9 mm, Weight: 73 g.