Seiko Astron GPS Solar World Time SSE109
Astron is the first watch to automatically recognize all time zones on Earth. With the touch of a single button, Astron adjusts to the correct local time everywhere on the planet.*
Seiko Astron is accurate to one second every 100,000 years, thanks to the time signal it receives from the Atomic Clocks in each GPS satellite.
Astron never stops.
Astron receives all the power it needs from light absorbed through the dial. Not just sunlight, it is able to use all kinds of light, and store excess energy it produces in a power reserve with charge level is indicated on the dial.
Astron remains accurate, even on the move.
Astron receives GPS signals even when the wearer is walking or in a vehicle. If you can see the sky, Astron will tell the exact local time, even as you move across borders.
Calendar correction is automatic.
Astron has a perpetual calendar that will not need to be manually corrected until February 28, 2100.
- GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment (40 Time Zones)
- Magnetic resistance 4,800A/m
- Perpetual date calendar corrects to the year 2100
- Signal reception result indication
- Daylight savings time function
- Power save function
- Sapphire glass with Seiko's proprietary super clear anti-reflective coating
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Screwdown caseback
- 45.0mm diameter
- Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
- Caliber 8X22
- Black ceramic bezel
- Titanium case and bracelet with super hard coating